The D-D over tank mounting system offers a flexible solution for mounting single or multiple Aquaillumination Hydra HD lights on a fixed rail above the aquarium. The OTM rail is a rigid, anodised aluminium profile, available in four different lengths, and includes clips for power cable management. The rail can be suspended from the ceiling using the AIWIRE05 wire kit or mounted directly on to the aquarium with a set of OTM Slimline Brackets (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Each light is attached to the rail using a swivel arm that can be positioned anywhere along the length and will also allow the light to be rotated 360 degrees. Includes 2 swivel arms.
- Strong aluminium rail profile
- Available in 4 different lengths to suit 90,120,150 and 180cm aquariums
- Rail can be easily cut down for non standard size aquariums
- Black anodised rail finish
- Tank mount brackets or suspension wire kits available
- Swivel arm attachments to allow lights to be rotated 360 degrees
- Fully modular concept
- Rail includes cable management clips
- Infinitely adjustable hanging positions along the length of the rail
- Suitable for HYDRA 64, HYDRA 32 and HYDRA 26 LED Lights
Each OTM rail kit comes complete with swivel arms and fixings for attaching HYDRA 64, HYDRA 32 and HYDRA 26 LED Lights. These can be fixed into any position throughout the length of the rail by simply sliding it along and then tightening the fixing screw. With a single pivot point in the middle each arm they can be rotated throughout 360 degrees allowing the light to be mounted facing left to right, front to back or anywhere in-between.
OTM Rail 3, for 90cm aquarium includes 2 x swivel arms
Additional swivel arms can be purchased separately to increase the number of light units on the rail and can be easily added at any time.