When to use?
When water appears green and/or cloudy. Magiclear causes particles in the water to clump together which can then easily settle out of suspension or be removed by the filter.
How to use?
- Test the pH and KH of the water.
- Aerate pond well e.g. fountain, waterfall or air pump. Conduct a partial water change (as much as is practical) before use, especially if the water is extremely green, like “pea soup”.
- Switch off pump only if strong flow rate could prevent particles from clumping but remember to switch back on as soon as water clarifies.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Clean the collected particles from the filter after treatment.
Without a filter, some clumps may float and can then be removed using a net. Use when you have plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.