The All-new REEFER G2
A perfect foundation for any thriving reef aquarium
Designed as the perfect reefscaping canvas, REEFER G2 tanks combine REEF-SPEC infrastructure with the freedom to install all your preferred hardware. REEFER G2 systems come with a new and improved water management system, extra-fortified cabinets and aquariums, ReefMat & refugium ready sumps, extended warranty plans, and are available in a wide variety of sizes, to fit any space.
REEFER G2 systems are also the ideal platform for the full “Red Sea Experience”, combining our LED lighting, wave pumps,
dosers, and filtration devices into one smart, synchronized eco-system operated via the ReefBeat App.
1. Rimless ultra-clear glass – REEER G2 aquariums are rimless, and constructed from ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness of up to 19 mm or 0.75”.
2. Extra fortified plywood cabinet – The marine-spec laminated cabinets follow the contour of the glass, and are now all fortified and made of plywood. The “floating tank” feature is now reinforced with front aluminum supports on all REEFER 625 G2 models and bigger.
3. Dual return pump outlets – All REEFER 350 G2 models and bigger now have dual side-facing return pump outlets, creating an even better water distribution.
4. Surface skimmer – The piping is hidden inside a large central overflow box, which has a large surface skimmer with removable comb parts, for easy cleaning.
5. Silent downflow system – The enlarged rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe reduces turbulence, making it easier to regulate.
6. Assembly-ready piping – All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joints (no gluing required). Extra bulkhead connectors are available in both Metric and USA sizes for those that want to customize their sump piping.
7. High precision valve – All models now have a new and improved high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for easy regulation of the flow and a near silent operation.
8. Professional REEF-SPEC sump – The professional sump includes a mechanical filtration media compartment (with micron filters & filter cups), which is easily removable, an optional refugium compartment, an adjustable height skimmer chamber for optimal skimmer performance, and a bubble trap to prevent air bubbles from returning to the aquarium.
9. ReefMat & Refugium – Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with Refugium.
10. ReefMat & Reservoir – Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with RO reservoir.
11. Chiller & hardware chamber – Most models come with an additional chamber that can be used for a chiller, controllers and other equipment.
FREE extra year on top of the standard 2-year warranty and highly affordable 4 & 5 year plans for new systems.
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates the all-new ReefLED™ lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the REEFER reef ready systems in a convenient single package. At the heart of the ReefLED is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel. In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide the low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light, giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea’s ReefBeat® App which provides a wide range of easy to use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
The custom mounting system attaches firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reefscaping or other tank maintenance.
Display tank length – 180 cm
Display tank height – 65 cm
Display tank width – 60 cm
Total system height – 148 cm
Total system water vol. – 750 L
Display tank water vol. – 600 L
In-cabinet sump water vol. – 150 L
Ultra-clear front glass – 19 mm
Ultra-clear side glass – 19mm
Bottom glass – 19mm
Recommended Flow – 7000LPH (Pump Not Included)
Protein Skimmer – Recommended RSK900 (Not Included)
Mechanical Filtration (Bubble Trap) – Yes
Micron Filter Bags 225 Thin Mesh – 2
Filter Media Cup – 2
Carbon Filtration Media – Not Included
ReefMat Ready Removable Ready Chamber – ReefMat 1200 Ready
Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber – Yes
Refugium-Ready – Yes
RO Reservoir Volume – 28.7L
Split Sump – N/A
Aluminium Cabinet Frame – No
Marine-Spec Cabinet – Yes
Chiller Ready – No
Heavy Duty Levelable Plywood Cabinet – Yes
Integrated Power Centre – No
Integrated Water Top Up System – Yes
ReefLED 90 4 Units