Similar to the VarioS Skimmer Pump, this VarioS circulation pump features a detachable controller, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24V, less heat produced with every volume of water flow and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the water flow rates.
Enhanced Control - With the bespoken controller, users have full control over the flow rates by selecting amongst five preset speed settings; indicated by five lit LEDs. A 15 or 60 minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button. In addition, a rotatable volute allows users to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on their needs. Under normal usage, VarioS pump has an expected lifespan/product life expectancy of 10 years.
Features and Benefits:
- Controller module with 5 variable speed control settings
- Ultra quiet operation
- High quality ceramic shaft and bearing a more durable and quieter operation
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism for prevention of overheating of the rotor and pump
- Auto shutdown system upon detection of electric circuit abnormalities
- Safer operations with working voltage of 24V
Power - DC36v
Wet/Dry - Both
Power - 70w
Max Head Height - 4.9m
Maximum Flow Rate - 6500 LPH
Connection Size Inlet - 40mm
Connection Size Outlet - 40mm
Freshwater and Marine