Tetra Floating Pond Sticks are an ideal food for pond fish of all types. Low in phosphates, the food reduces the risk of an algae increase and improves water quality.
Tetra are one of the leading brands in fish food, and their pond food contains a mix of essential nutrients, fibre, minerals, vitamins and more. This means that your fish receive the best diet for healthy growth, development and beautiful colours.
The sticks float which is great for the pond keeper, as you can monitor how much your fish eat, and easily remove excess food.
Tetra recommend these sticks for spring, summer and autumn feeding, but when winter arrives its best to stick to Tetra wheatgerm sticks which are much easier to digest.
- Clear water
- Softens quickly easy digestion
- Health and colour
- Vitamins and minerals
- Reduced phosphates
- Ideal for spring, summer and autumn
- Feed Tetra Pond Sticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature - Below 10C).
- Feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Above 10°C, stop feeding TetraPond Sticks and switch to TetraPond Wheatgerm Sticks.