The TMC Reef Pump DC is compact in size making it ideal for even the smallest of sumps. they are incredibly economical and can be used for either Freshwater or marine aquariums. These pumps are super quiet and are best used to go in sumps as a return pump.
TMC's new return pumps are low voltage at on 24v with low energy consumption melded with high power and flow rates, for the best possible performance. The DC pumps features a variable speed controller with 20 different controls for easy and effortless control over your speed settings. It also has an Integrated feed timer shut-off feature for 10 mins to save your food being sucked into your filter/sump.
The Reef DC pumps features:
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Super-quiet technology
- Low energy consumption 24v
- High power and high flowrates (dependant on model)
- Better quality impeller for longer life,
- Variable speed controller with 20 different controls
- Precise adjustment of water
- Integrated feed timer shut-off feature for 10 mins for effortless fish feeding