For an ionically balanced liquid supply of calcium using the Balling method
A balanced calcium dosage creates the best conditions for good growth of corals and coralline algae. Calcium, alkalinity and pH work together in the water to reach calcite saturation, which is essential for optimum growth of corals and coralline algae. The Tropic Marin® Original Balling Liquid Set supplies calcium and carbon dioxide to the water in liquid form using the Balling method. In contrast to other calcium additives, the ion equilibrium is maintained with Original Balling Liquid Set. The pH-value remains stable.
The refill package Tropic Marin® Original Balling Refill Set consists of three powdered salt mixtures A, B and C that get dissolved in water and the resulting solutions are then ready to use. The solubility of these elements is insured by the use of pharmaceutical grade salts of the highest purity.
- For a convenient and highly efficient liquid supply of calcium using the Balling method
- The set consists of three salt solutions A, B and C according to the well-known Balling method
- The separate solutions can be added to the tank either directly or by a dosing pump
- Creates highly efficient calcium supplementation to the aquarium while still maintaining the ionic balance
- Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural sea water
- No unnatural by-products
- Without phosphates and other pollutants
- Refill package available with three powdered salt mixtures A, B and C that get separately dissolved in water
- The solubility of these elements is insured by the use of pharmaceutical grade salts of the highest purity